Southern Regional Account Manager - Signs And Display (Ref: SC3238)
NEW VACANCY! (SC3238)
SOUTHERN REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - SIGNS AND DISPLAY
SOUTH / HOMEBASED
£Competitive Salary + Company Car + Laptop / Phone + 22 days holiday - increases to 25 days after 5 years service + Life Assurance + Pension up to 10% ER contributions after 5 years' service + Private Medical after 1 year
Our client is a leading consumables company to the sign and display industry. They are currently looking for a Regional Account Manager to join their team. The candidate's main responsibilities will include
Reporting to: Sales Director
Territory Based, home office set-up, Extensive travel required. The area includes: South Wales, Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Channel Islands.
My client is ideally looking for a candidate who comes from a Signage / Large Format manufacturing company
- Increasing sales of product portfolio
- New business sales
- Account management of existing customers - building and developing existing client base
- Acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge of current product range in order to demonstrate products to clients and assess their needs and interest in order to advise on suitable products and endeavour to secure product orders.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales targets
- Fortnightly reporting to Sales Director, including but not limited to; updating news on the patch, reporting any issues to do with accounts / stock / distribution, information on competitors
- Preparation of quotations for clients
- Price Negotiation
- Ensuring client information is updated into CRM database following client visits / calls by calling internal sales.
- Cold calling
- Identifying market trends and competitive information and feeding back said information to Sales Director.
- Journey planning
- Attending product training as required
- Attendance of sales meetings as required
- Other sales tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Good planning, strategic and territory (including journey planning) and organisation skills
- Excellent communicator
- Sound listening skills
- Self motivated
- Good negotiator
- Good long-term relationship builder
- Good marketing expertise
- Industry knowledge advantageous but not essential
- IT literate
- Ideally located near the M4 corridor.