Print Finisher x1 / Mailing & Enclosing Operator x1 - DM/Print (Ref: PT3130)
NEW VACANCY! (PT3130)
PRINT FINISHER X1 / MAILING & ENCLOSING OPERATOR X1 - DIRECT MAIL, PRINT OR PACKAGING EXPERIENCE
Salaries: Print Finisher, £13.84 per hour / Mailing & Enclosing Operator, £13.15 per hour - 22 holidays per year, increasing by 1 day per year up to 27 + Pension + Parking + Death in Service + Other Benefits TBD
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (6am - 1:30pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 12.30pm / 1.30pm - 9pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 7pm / 9pm - 6am Monday to Thursday)
Our client is a leading Customer Communications Agency that is committed to getting clients' customers to engage with their brands through timely and relevant integrated marketing communications.
Responsible to set up and run the finishing equipment, including folders, guillotines & stitching. The client is open to any candidates that have experience of Finishing in Print, Direct Mail or Packaging - training can be provided.
- To communicate with the overseer or Line Manager in a timely manner.
- Produce work to the highest standard maintaining numbering and order on variable jobs.
- Ability to work within a team to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Maintain and monitor all company processes and procedures at all times.
- Flexible approach to shift work and overtime.
- Able to understand and act on maintenance levels.
- Keep areas clean and tidy at all times.
- To learn computer data skills i.e Navision / Digi Q.
- Complete the maintenance programmes and KPI sheets.
- To perform any other duties which may be required from time to time.
- To attend and comply with all training and Health & Safety policies.
- Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
Mailing & Enclosing Operator:
To operate & adjust the Bowe high speed enclosing equipment to an optimum level ensuring that production requirements are being met and improved.
- Responsible for setting and running the high speed enclosing lines.
- Responsible for loading all hoppers with the correct stock.
- Understanding Mailsort and making sure all work is bagged and presented correctly.
- Lead by example and ensure that all work produced by yourself is of the standard expected.
- Help assist the Cell Leaders in the training of Trainee's by encouraging them and advising them.
- Responsible for ensuring that quality and quantity standards are achieved.
- Ensure that all quality procedures are adhered to and all relevant paperwork is completed.
- Recognise potential problems quickly and informing the Cell Leader or Shift Leader immediately.
- General Housekeeping within the Mailroom Area.
- To undertake training as and when required.
- Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and its associated policies.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
if you would like to apply for the role please send a copy of your CV