Envelope No2 Setter - Any Background Considered (Ref: DM1310)
NEW VACANCY! (DM1310)
£Open (DOE) + Overtime + Other Benefits TBD
Double Day Shifts: 6.30am - 2pm Monday to Thursday, 6.30am / 12:30pm Friday
2pm - 9:45pm Monday to Thursday / 12:30pm -5:30pm Friday
Our client offers a complete printing and packaging service as a one stop shop for a variety of markets. They are currently recruiting for an Envelope No2 Setter to join their busy team.
This is a progressive role and extensive training will be given throughout your working day to aid you in eventually being able to set and run the machine independently.
Previous experience would be an advantage although it is not essential, the client will consider any experience background.
- Assist the Setter on the envelope machines
- Put reels on the machines
- Dispense ink using the schedule to dictate requirements
- Keep the glue buckets on the machines replenished
- Ensure materials are available at the machines
- Maintain a clean and tidy workstation / machine
- Return unused raw material to stock
- Replenish ink and glue IBC's
- Perform hourly quality check's
- Stand in for the packers during break times
- Strip down pumps
- With training, acquire the ability to start up the machines
- Aid in machine maintenance
- Learn what size envelopes require which profile knife
- Knife installation
- Set ups
- Set up the Print Unit
- Wash out and change Doctor Blades
- Wash out and change Print Unit if needed
- Change Gummer
- The correct candidate must be flexible and be able to use their own initiative to ensure top quality envelopes are produced at high speeds.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- A mechanical / engineering background is beneficial.
To apply for the role please send a copy of your CV