Business Development Manager - Digital (Large & Small Format) (Ref: SC3333)
NEW VACANCY! (SC3333)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - DIGITAL (LARGE & SMALL FORMAT)
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Commission + Car Allowance + Health Care + Gym Membership + Pension
Our client based in South East specialises in Digital Print, Large Format, Litho as well as selling Fulfilment, Direct Mail and Print Management.
They are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team. The role will focus on developing new business within Large Format & Small Format Print, covering the UK wide.
This is a great time to join the business as they have some exciting plans to excel themselves further in the print industry
- Previous experience selling small or large format digital print.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing clients
- Drive and ambition to hit targets and progress within a business
- You will be required to maintain a clear knowledge of current developments affecting clients, industries and markets.
- Hard work ethic
- Creating a business plan to identify potential new markets sectors.
- Be able to generate innovative and effective solutions and added value to both meet and exceed client needs and expectations.
- Be adaptable to change
- Not afraid to keep looking at ways to improve personally and as a business
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills whilst working tactfully