2 X Print Finisher - Any Background Considered (Ref: PT3132)
NEW VACANCY!! (PT3132)
2x PRINT FINISHER - ANY BACKGROUND CONSIDERED
£Open DOE + 20 Days Holiday (Rises a day per year up to 25 days) Pension + Health Package + Overtime
Hours: Various Hours / Shift Patterns Available to suit
*Training provided if required*
Our client based in Surrey has been established in the trade for 60 years, they offer Litho, Digital, Mailing & Fulfilment, Data Management, Personalised Printed and Digital Communications and as well as Design and Artwork for their clients.
They are currently looking to recruit 2x Print Finishers to join their team, previous experience in the Print, Direct Mail or Packaging and would be an advantage however the client will consider an All-rounder, someone who has worked in the printing industry in a different production area i.e., goods-in, goods-out, mailing.
- Experience on folding machines, guillotines, Muller stitching lines, Heidelberg Cylinders and experience in laminating is an advantage although training will be given.
- There will be an opportunity to learn how to run the Sitma and KAS mailing lines, and a variety of digital finishing equipment.
- The applicant needs to have a flexible approach, be self-motivated, and be able to produce a variety of work to a high standard whilst keeping within production schedules.
- Required to work overtime when required.
- Competitive salary, overtime rate and pension.
- The applicant needs to have a flexible approach, be self-motivated, and be able to produce a variety of work to a high standard whilst keeping within production deadlines.
To apply for the role please send a copy of your CV