- £Open (Depending on Experience)
Workplace Installations Coordinator - Large Format (Ref: SC3188)
NEW VACANCY! (SC3188)
Workplace Installations Coordinator - LARGE FORMAT
£Open Depending on Experience + Additional Benefits TBD
Working hours: 8am - 5pm
Our client is a leading Large Format Digital and Graphics Company based in the South West. They are currently looking to recruit a Workplace Installations Coordinator to join their team.
Reporting To the Installation Manager you will have the following Key Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Installation Manager coordinating installations, scheduling and providing comprehensive RAMS.
- Report any problems, safety issues, close calls, successes and completion to Install Manager.
- Ensure snagging is recorded, communicated and rectified within a timely manner.
- Maintaining employee motivation and satisfaction levels.
- Supporting the Operations Team with any relevant documents.
- Providing innovative solutions to problems.
- Scheduling installation and service of product with PMs.
- Attend pre-installation meetings.
- Maintain good relationships with PMs, fellow installation crew and site mangers
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- To understand and comply with all relevant company policies and procedures.
- To promote and maintain a positive image of the company at all times
- Highly organised and can work well under pressure.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety on working construction sites.
- Industry knowledge ideally to include, Interior Finishes/Construction/Signs and Graphics.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Working knowledge of MS office products.
This role would suit someone with a keen interest/knowledge in health and safety, specifically with construction site knowledge.
These principal responsibilities are not an exhaustive list of duties, only a general guide to the post. In consultation with the post holder, the duties may change from time to time to reflect the changing needs of the com
To apply for the role please send a copy of your CV