- £28- £35K (Depending on Experience)
Vinyl Installer (Ref: SC3184)
NEW VACANCY! (SC3184)
Salary: £28- £35K (Depending on Experience) + Overtime
Hours: 45 Hour week
Benefits: NEST Pension + Cycle to Work Scheme + AIG Life Policy (After 3 years) + Individual Private Medical Insurance (after 5 years) + Family Private Medical Insurance (after 10 years) + Unum Income Protection Critical Care (after 20 years) + Possible Van - Open to discussion
Holiday: 24 Days + 8 Bank Holidays + Christmas Closedown
Our client is well established graphics company industry based in the Hampshire area, they are currently looking for a Graphics Installer to join their existing team.
- Carry out installations as directed in the most efficient and most cost-effective way possible and where required, manage a team of in-house / sub-contracted installers.
- Maintain a high quality of work and meet deadlines set by customers.
- The below are core responsibilities for your job description. There will be lots of other tasks and responsibilities that the company will ask of you, so this list is not exhaustive.
- When required you will be expected to absorb roles that perhaps are assigned to other people in their absence. The client will expect you to use logic and best judgement when required in the company's best interest or to fulfil deadlines
- Travel to events in the UK and abroad as the role demands.
- Carry out site visits on behalf of the sales team when required and feedback realistic deadlines to sales staff to enable products and services to be sold effectively
- Supervise and manage subcontractors where necessary.
- Including making and communicating a clear plan of work
- Undertake post-project debrief internally with Project Manager & Senior Management to identify learning points and new opportunities.
- Take and collate completion photographs for signoffs, company records, and images suitable for use in social media and future marketing.
- Maintain your own install kit and ensure you have the tools required to carry out your work
- Keep up to date with the company messaging system during working hours
- Install all jobs to the highest standard
- Always carry out work in a professional manner
- Maintain standards of uniform/dress to correctly portray the company image
- Read and follow job scheduling software/apps in conjunction with fitter's notes
- Attend regular job briefings with the Install Manager as required
- Keep to schedule of work as closely as possible
- Inform the Install Manager of any delays or issues as soon as they arise so customers can be kept up to date
- Adhere to permit to work requirements of job sites as applicable
- Complete monthly timesheets and present to Installation Manager each month
- Look after company assets such as vehicles and access equipment
- Sign off jobs as completed by photograph and job report to Installs Manager
- Liaise with clients on site in a professional manner as the company's representative
- Responsible for all deadlines (client & supplier timelines), expectations of client's deadlines.
- Attention to detail and high quality of workmanship
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Experience of job installation of the various projects
- Self-motivation and ability to organise own time effectively
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead projects and work autonomously
- Calm under pressure' approach to on-site problem solving
- Full, current UK driving licence
- Valid Passport for international events
General - All Staff Are Required To:
- Familiarise yourself with the Company Policies and Procedures, held on the citrus HR system, accessible by all staff at any time from the website
- Uphold the Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policies, ensuring effective implementation in all aspects of their work for the Company.
- Act always within the Company Rules, Policies, Procedures, and any other statutory requirements
- Familiarise yourself with the standards ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 & 20121 expectations and requirements
- Take a proactive attitude to improving sustainable performance, both individually, collectively, and together
- Be proactive, bring ideas, suggestions and contribute to business improvement
- Undertake training as required
- Attend staff and team meetings as required
- Observe health and safety procedures in the workplace to ensure personal safety and to safeguard the interests and safety of colleagues, customers, and visitors
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as appropriate since all staff are expected to work flexibly within their skill level to respond to changing priorities and make sure that customer needs and business objectives are met