Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please view our available jobs.
Technical Manager/Service Engineer-Large Format (Ref: SC2849)
NEW VACANCY! (SC2849)
TECHNICAL MANAGER / SERVICE ENGINEER - LARGE FORMAT DIGITAL & REFLECTIVE PRODUCTS
Our client is a well-established Large Format Machinery and Reflective Products company based in the South West. They are currently looking to recruit a Technical Manager / Service Engineer to join their team.
- Liaising with the manufacturer about updates to maintenance and general product knowledge.
- Implementing approved converter programme and assist with programme design
- Pro-active and re-active training for vehicle applications
- General customer training if required
- Assisting with technical queries
- Visiting customers to discuss technical matters such as application, process and substrate requirements.
- Confident and adaptable to a wide range of customers - the right candidate with comfortable in front of a company Owners as well as Fleet Managers who may be based in a garage environment such as a Police vehicle repair centre.
- Strategy is key, you need to be able to demonstrate the ability to creatively approach more difficult situations to find resolutions.
- Diary management, ability to work alone as well as in a small but fun team, this is an ownership role.
- There will be the need on occasion to help in other areas of the business.
- The company is a small business, so everyone helps everyone. 3+ years related Technical experience required.
- Strong customer relationship-building experience required.
- Strong teamwork and relationship building skills.
- Strong customer focus and orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with or strong knowledge of strategic improvement plans.
- Participation in trade shows- may require weekend travel and participation.