Studio Manager - Graphics & Signage (Ref: SN1009)
£Open + Overtime + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
An exhibition contracting company based in the North West has an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to head their expanding graphics department.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for all aspects of running this expanding department including its development which the company are keen to explore. This is an exciting opening and the company would welcome a candidate who has the ability, resourcefulness and creativity to develop this area of the company.
The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines involving working overtime at short notice is essential as is having a hands on approach to all aspects of graphic/signage production. The role will involve occasional site work at venues across the UK.
- Fully conversant with all aspects of sign/graphic production including, vinyl cutting, laminating/mounting and large format printing
- Knowledge of Illustrator & Flexi Sign essential
- Maintain the highest standards of work and quality checking
- Keeping records detailing production for each job
- Ordering & maintaining stock levels of materials
- Preparing quotations
- Problem solving
- Liaise with clients and all other departments and be able to work to deadlines
- Supervising & motivating department staff
- Work with the management team to expand the department & services offered
To succeed at this company you need to be hard working, flexible, self-motivated and be able to fit in with the busy team.
Any candidates applying for this role MUST have a large format print/exhibition graphics background and be skilled in Production and Fitting. During exhibition season this is a demanding role (Hours etc.) any applicant needs to be aware of this factor.