Sign / Vinyl Fitter (Ref: SN2180)
SIGN / VINYL FITTER
£Generous (Depending on Experience) + 28 Days Holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) + Cycle to Work Scheme + Company Van
40 Hour Week: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Our client is a Large Format Graphics and Signage Company based in Surrey. They manufacture and install graphics for various sectors including retail and architectural.
Due to growth they require a permanent Sign / Vinyl Fitter to join their team. The ideal candidate should have over a year's experience fitting vinyl although some training will / can be given where necessary. The candidate MUST have a full clean driving licence as driving will be a requirement of the job.
Aspects of the job will include, but are not limited to:
- Installing graphics onto windows, vehicles and various other surfaces.
- Driving to installation sites
- Working at height.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least one years' experience fitting vinyl signage
- Have experience fitting vinyl on a range of surfaces
- Have a full clean drivers licence (having your own car is not a requirement)
- Be familiar with working to set time scales
- Have an eye for detail
- Have excellent time keeping skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with clients
- Be able to work well alone and as part of a team
This is a full-time position that is available ASAP.