Sign Maker / Fitter (Ref: SN2390)
NEW VACANCY! (SN2390)
SIGN MAKER / FITTER
£22K - £26K + Overtime (Time ½) + Good Workplace Pension
8:00am to 4:30pm / Monday to Friday
Our client is a Signage company based in Somerset, they are currently looking for a Sign Maker / Finisher to join their existing team. Our client has been established for over 50 years they have a friendly team of 13 people, extensive manufacturing equipment and a clean and spacious working environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Helping to make signs and to install signage and help install play equipment / markings.
- Full training of play equipment / markings will be given as our client is aware that only a small number of people will ever have worked within this area.
- Experience of the signage industry is essential - (folded trays, flat cut lettering, post & panel etc) installation experience. (A minimum of 2 years)
- Self-motivated with a calm mannerism.
- Able to work on own or as part of a team.
- Driving license.
- IPAF & CSCS cards would be an advantage.
- You will work alongside the Production Manager and production team
- Help manufacture a large variety of signage (post & panel, vinyl graphics, lettering, folded trays etc)
- Install signage and thermoplastic markings alongside a team of 3 - 5 persons at customers premises (throughout South of UK)
- Liaise with customers to arrange installations in advance and also deal with questions on the day.
- Assist with installation of play equipment / markings.
- Driving vans (up to 3.5T) to / from site.
- Training & support will be given.
- Free on-site parking.