Sign Installer (Ref: SC2948)
NEW VACANCY! (SN2948)
HERTFORDSHIRE / NORTH LONDON
£Open Depending on Experience + Overtime + Pension + use of company Pool Van
Our client is a sign company based in the South East and they are currently looking to recruit a Sign Installer. They offer an extensive range of signage products from vinyl graphics, vehicle graphics, shop front signs / fascias and banners.
- Undertake Site Surveys
- Sign Production
- Installation of Signage to bespoke specifications
- Working at Height
- Vehicle graphics
- Application and Removal of graphics on various surfaces
- Construction of wood and aluminium frameworks
- The successful candidate will also be required to carry out site surveys and liaise with customers' onsite.
- Strong Stamina
- Excellent presentation and rapport building with both colleagues and clients
- Initiative and Enthusiasm
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Excellent Planning and Organisational Skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- The successful candidate will be flexible and enthusiastic with a positive 'can do' attitude
The ideal candidate will have at least two years sign fitting experience, or experience of installation work within a very similar industry. They will have extensive experience in the manufacturing and installation of signage. An electrical qualification would also be an advantage.