Shift Supervisor - Digital And Direct Mail (Ref: DM1264)
NEW VACANCY! (DM1264)
SHIFT SUPERVISOR - DIGITAL AND DIRECT MAIL
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Overtime + Pension
Hours: 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm
Our client is a direct mail and print company based in West Yorkshire. Their expertise lies within direct mail print production from straight forward leaflets, envelopes and letterheads to multi-million runs of brochures and catalogues. They also offer a whole range of other printing services, from printed promotions and incentives to large format point of sale and digital optimisation and data.
They are currently looking to recruit a Shift Supervisor to supervisor a team of between 10 - 15 employees who can demonstrate strong leadership skills with extensive knowledge of Digital print with variable data, finishing and enclosing.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Knowledge of digital and mailing machines and an understanding of direct mail environment would be of an advantage
- Oversee product quality and delivery on time
- Ensure tools and machinery are maintained
- Ensuring that health & safety guidelines are followed
- Enforcing safe working practices
- Supervising and motivating the team
- Ordering materials / stock control
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines