Senior Sales BDM - Labelling Software (Ref: PK7682)
NEW VACANCY! (PK7682)
SENIOR SALES BDM - LABELLING SOFTWARE
PREFERRED CENTRAL ENGLAND LOCATION / COMMUTABLE TO MIDLANDS
Attractive salary according to experience with the benefits package all open to negotiation + 25 days holiday (plus 8 public holidays) + Free on-site parking + Company Pension Scheme + Private Health + Rewards Program
Our Client is seeking a senior level Sales Business Development Manager to lead the sales activity of the company, with direct accountability up to the Chief Executive.
The company are a leading provider of Artwork editing software, pre-press services and print & Packaging automation.
The role encompasses sales strategy, sales execution (selling), sales operations and leading and managing the global sales organisation. This is also a quota carrying role. Primarily home based but with the ability to visit the office once a week.
- Accountable for managing all aspects of the sales process: prospecting, presenting, proposal generation, relationship management, closing and transition
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Build sales pipeline in line with company revenue targets
- Drive opportunities, sales funnel and revenue by supporting the Marketing, Business Development and Client Success teams
- Propose, negotiate, close and sales transactions with new customers
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Build solid relationships with prospects & customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current customers and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support; recommending service and profit improvements; and recommending new opportunities.
- Maintaining accurate records in company Salesforce
- Analysing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Hire and develop sales staff
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- Operate as a member of the executive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to meet overall strategic objectives and targets
- Demonstrate the commitment and accountability required to overachieve personal goals outlined in annual, quarterly and monthly sales action plans
- A valid driving licence and passport is essential
- Full training will be provided on the bespoke software, however the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of software sales in the industry and ideally will be familiar with a range of print formats & artwork management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree level qualifications preferred