Sales Office Assistant / Logistics Support (Ref: PK7755)
NEW VACANCY! (PK7755)
SALES OFFICE ASSISTANT / LOGISTICS SUPPORT
Permanent / Full time
Monday to Friday Hours: 08:30 - 17:00
Office based - Liverpool, Speke, Hale, Widnes area
Holidays: 15 days + 5-day shutdown period + Bank holidays
Salary: 19K-25K depending on experience.
A North West based manufacturer is seeking a new Administrator in a role comprising 70% Sales Admin / 30% Transport.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- Informing customers of prices and lead times.
- Processing orders on sage within a timely manner.
- Acknowledging orders within specified time frame.
- Keeping order records and reports up to date.
- Ensuring customers' requirements are understood and communicated.
- Liaising with all departments (Ops Director/ Business Development Manager/ QC/ Production/ Warehouse/ Sister Companies/ Agents).
- Support internal & external sales in day-to-day office functions as required.
- Placing orders with subcontractors.
- Keep customers updated with the progress of their orders.
- Answering telephones.
- Responding to emails within a timely manner.
- Basic filing and faxing.
Using excel to produce different reports.
- Organising all despatches. (UK/Exports)
- Booking in deliveries with customers.
- Keeping a record of all transport arranged & the prices paid.
- Producing packing lists and other reports for despatch.
- Hosting morning meetings with Warehouse & accounts informing them of what is being despatched etc.
- Monitoring stock and allocating stock to orders.
- Checking of paperwork once despatched.
- Working within ISO 9001.
- Must be Computer literate (outlook, word, PowerPoint).
- Must be Highly competent with Excel as this is a major factor in the office.
- Must be a very good multitasker that can keep to deadlines.
- Must be a team player with excellent customer service skills.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must be a confident communicator.
- Must have excellent understanding of unit conversion (Kgs, Tonnes, M2, Linea Meters).
- Experience working for manufacturing company is preferred.