Sales Manager - Books & Journals (Ref: PT2186)
Basic up to £45K + Commission + Car / Car Allowance + Shares within the company
Our client is a privately owned company who has been established for over 30 years and provide modern litho and digital print solutions to their clients in the UK.
The company are currently investing over £1Million into new digital machinery, specifically focusing on the short run book sector.
The company are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who can hit the ground running selling into the publishing, scientific, technical, medical and academic markets.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in short run book sales and be able to provide examples of successes
- Have an excellent technical knowledge & be able to advise clients on the correct solutions to suit their needs
- Build long standing business relationships, ideally with End Users
- Have the opportunity to develop some of the company's existing clients
- Report to the Sales Director
- Work as part of a team but also have the initiate to think outside the box and contribute new ideas
Job Reference: PT2186