Sales Coordinator - Any Background Considered (Ref: SC3024)
NEW VACANCY! (SC3024)
SALES COORDINATOR - ANY BACKGROUND CONSIDERED
£Open DOE + Pension + Healthcare
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
Our client has been going for over 25 years and has been one of the UK's leading retail display designers and manufacturers, primarily in the convenience and grocery sectors. They serve a number of Blue Chip companies and more recently they have been part of a pan-european provider of retail solutions.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator to provide a professional and efficient first point of contact for Customers, ensuring they receive a first-class service whilst optimising sales opportunities. Support the commercial activities of the Account Directors, ensuring all information and processes are effective and accurate.
Candidates with experience in a similar role from any background will be considered, full product training will be provided.
- Processing all incoming orders received via telephone, email or web shop, responding quickly and efficiently and up selling wherever possible.
- Enter all orders on the system, ensuring quantities, prices and discounts are accurate. Issuing order confirmations to Customers and maintaining daily sales reports.
- Preparing quotes for Customers.
- Provide administrative and sales support to Customers and Account Directors, ensuring all processes are implemented effectively and standard of performance attained.
- Understand all product and pricing information and individual Customer profiles
- Maintain an accurate database of Customer Information including contact details, product preferences and any special terms.
- Carry out a monthly review of outstanding sales order.
- Settle upon delivery dates and times as advised by other departments to make sure that the consumer interaction is of the utmost professionalism.
- Performa proactive telesales service to all Customers when required.
- Keeping Customers updated with relevant product information.
- Meet monthly sales goals as provided by management.
- Offering after-sales support to Customers.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the business.
- A self-motivated, reliable, time orientated team player who can also work independently.
- Well organised with a structured approach to work.
- Computer literate with a keen eye for detail including financial analysis.
- Possesses great verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept at meeting goals, accurate reporting and problem solving.
- Able to develop a good product knowledge to provide Customer Service sales and support.
- Team player.