Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please view our available jobs.
Nicola Hurd is your principle consultant for this vacancy
- Salary: 19K-25K depending on experience
Sales & Transport Office Administrator (Ref: PK7663)
NEW VACANCY! (PK7663)
Holidays: 15 days + 5-day shutdown period + Bank holidays
Salary: 19K-25K depending on experience.
A North West based manufacturer is seeking a new Administrator in a role comprising 70% Sales Admin / 30% Transport.
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Informing customers of prices and lead times
- Processing orders on sage within a timely manner
- Acknowledging orders within specified time frame
- Keeping order records and reports up to date
- Ensuring customers' requirements are understood and communicated.
- Liaising with all departments (Ops Director/ Business Development Manager/ QC/ Production/ Warehouse/ Sister Companies/ Agents)
- Support internal & external sales in day-to-day office functions as required.
- Placing orders with subcontractors
- Keep customers updated with the progress of their orders
- Answering telephones
- Responding to emails within a timely manner
- Basic filing and faxing
- Using excel to produce different reports
- Organising all despatches. (UK/Exports)
- Booking in deliveries with customers
- Keeping a record of all transport arranged & the prices paid
- Producing packing lists and other reports for despatch
- Hosting morning meetings with Warehouse & accounts informing them of what is being despatched etc
- Monitoring stock and allocating stock to orders
- Checking of paperwork once despatched
- Working within ISO 9001
- Must be Computer literate (outlook, word , PowerPoint)
- Must be Highly competent with Excel as this is a major factor in the office
- Must be a very good multitasker that can keep to deadlines
- Must be a team player with excellent customer service skills
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must be a confident communicator
- Must have excellent understanding of unit conversion (Kgs, Tonnes, M2, Linea Meters)
- Experience working for manufacturing company is preferred