- Salary £30-45K dependent on experience
- South East, East Anglia, East Midlands
Sales Account Manager - Labels (Ref: PK7662)
NEW VACANCY! (PK7662)
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER - LABELS
SOUTH EAST/EAST ANGLIA/EAST MIDLANDS
Salary £30-45K dependent on experience + Commission Incentives up to £15K + Car/ Allowance (if required) + Pension + Healthcare + Additional Benefits
Our client is an International Hardware Solutions company with core business in Product Identification Solutions, Track & Trace and Labelling Solutions for manufacturing, 3rd party logistics and retail sectors.
They are looking for a sales professional with a proven track record of sales in plain and pre-printed labels, self adhesive, direct thermal and thermal transfer labels, in paper & synthetic materials for a wide range of applications from freezer labels to location labels, permanent & removable labels plus printer receipts to support a wide range of bar code printers.
The ideal candidate will be based within an easy commute to site in the South East, however the role will be hybrid working. Your goal will be to build a constant pipeline of potential suitable clients, sourcing contacts through internal and external databases and contacting those contacts to generate & convert new business opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactive account management of current customers, aiming to up-sell and cross-sell other products and services
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders (such as manufacturers) regarding products, pricing, delivery dates etc.
- Sourcing contacts and updating the internal CRM system
- Calls with the aim of identifying key contacts and making an introduction into a target set of accounts, generating leads and opportunities
- Generating awareness and ascertaining level of interest through presenting the company proposition
- Fall back option of sending information via email and agreeing better time to follow-up
- Good notes and consistency in follow-up so that a positive conclusion is reached
- Following up E-shot campaigns and confirming event attendees
- Performance measured within a target based environment
- Attending meetings alongside the sales team to improve knowledge of products and solutions
- Previous sales experience with knowledge of desktop printers, label consumables, & software
- Extremely self-motivated and target driven
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner with a professional tone
- Computer literate and competent with LinkedIn and CRM databases
- Excellent time management skills and well organised
- Seeking longer term career progression opportunities
- Working knowledge of SalesForce CRM system is useful but not essential
The company offer extensive benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension, excellent office conditions, on-site gym, showers and canteen, dry cleaning, car Valet service etc. Excellent training and the opportunity to develop a sales career within an EMEA organisation that has 1,300+ employees across 20 countries