- Salary £23K-27K + 25 Days Holiday
- South Wales
Reprographics Studio Operator (Ref: PK7677)
NEW VACANCY! (PK7677)
REPROGRAPHICS STUDIO OPERATOR
Salary £23K-27K + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension Scheme + Onsite Car Parking
Office Hours: Monday to Friday
An experienced Reprographic Studio Operator is required to join the busy printing department at a leading flexographic packaging printer. You will be responsible for the completion of label artwork from origination to on Boarding. Monitoring departmental workloads / priorities and ensuring the efficient achievement of the production programme and optimal quality. Liaising with other site functions to ensure smooth running of the department and fulfilment of Tasks. Providing accurate, timely data as required and actively support improvement activities and participate in CI projects.
- Monitor quality of output to required standards and highlight improvement opportunities.
- Actively support Company improvement initiatives and constructively participate in projects as required.
- Carry out close monitoring of compliance to safety and hygiene standards and take prompt action in the event of any concerns in respect of general conduct, the operation of machinery, work environment etc.
- Liaise with other Company Personnel on progress to plan or any other related matters
- Cover for team members, colleagues as required.
- Adopt a flexible approach to work and undertake any other duties that may reasonably be expected to support the effective running of the Pre-Press, Reprographic departments and the wider business.
Skills, qualifications and/or experience:
- Fully PC, MAC literate with experience of ESKO software.
- A detail conscious approach, combined with a process and systems driven outlook.
- Ability to hit the ground running in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Strong administration skills will be key.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experienced in all Microsoft office tools i.e. Excel, Outlook etc.
- Previous experience within reprographic and QC departments.
- Experience of label printing processes.