- Up To £42K (Depending on Experience)
Project Manager - Signage & Large Format Graphics (Ref: SN2563)
NEW VACANCY! (SN2563)
PROJECT MANAGER X4 - LARGE FORMAT AND SIGNS
Up To £42K (Depending on Experience) + 20 Days Holiday (Goes up in Length of Service) + 8 Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Monday To Friday / 8:00am To 5:00pm (Flexibility To Work Hybrid After 6 Months)
Our Client a leading signage and large format print company based in Middlesex, Greater London. Providing signage mainly to the retail and construction industry. Their extensive portfolio includes products from advertising hoardings, giant banners, corporate signs bespoke signage, architectural, and building wraps to printed backdrops, window displays and marketing suites.
They are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team, working on various projects predominantly within the Construction sector. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual, looking to build a career with a progressive organisation.
- Reporting to the Client Services Manager, the successful candidate will be solely responsible for the management of some of the top accounts in the construction and agency sector.
- From quotation through to procurement, actively manage the production and often the installation phases.
- To be the main point of contact for the client base and dealing with anything that may occur along the project journey, ensuring the smooth day to day processing, management, and financial reporting of multiple projects.
- The successful candidate will be part of a team structure and will have the necessary support to deliver at a high level, ensuring profitability of all projects and maintaining the desired margin as set by the business.
- Liaising with all managers/staff and suppliers across departments as required; internally & externally.
- Due to business requirements, it is expected that the role holder will need to have a high degree of flexibility in order to meet the demands of the role; therefore, it may be necessary to work out of normal working hours in order to meet the necessary deadlines.
- Able to adjust to a broad and fluid set of tasks as requirements change in this progressive organisation.
- Account Handling
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility before confirming with client.
- Effectively plan jobs by managing client deadlines and managing and maintaining key milestones.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Raise all invoices related to the project, ensuring accuracy of information including invoice address before giving to accounts to process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include highly effective communication/listening skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent planning with the ability to work with conflicting priorities, ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Pro-active, 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent organisational ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy & professionalism.
- PC literate, confident on MS software packages; word, excel, email, Clarity, internet and FileMaker (must be comfortable with spreadsheets/databases).
- Flexibility extremely essential.
- Experience with Clarity & Filemaker is desired but not essential (Training can be provided)