Project Manager - Print / Direct Mail (Ref: PT3004)
NEW VACANCY! (PT3004)
PROJECT MANAGER - PRINT / DIRECT MAIL
£Open DOE + Pension + Parking + Shopping Discount Scheme + 25 Days Holiday + BH
Hours: 08.30am - 5:30pm Monday - Thursday / 08.30am - 4:30pm Friday (1 hour for lunch)
Our client is a Security Printing & Direct Mail specialist based in the South East. The company strive on giving their customers the best experience from start to finish.
The company has invested in the latest technology to keep at the forefront of the market and ahead of the competition. It is their objective to be flexible in the products and services that they provide customers and to be pro-active in developing customers' requirements.
They are now looking to recruit an experience Project Manager to join their team. Sitting at the heart of the entire business, you will lead a small, dedicated team of 3 Project CoOrdinators, responsible for delivering improved project management services across a diverse range of customer projects, bridging the gap between procurement, sales and the production teams.
- Responsible for successful project delivery, from end to end you will manage purchasing and estimating through to scheduling, planning and quality monitoring.
- This is a challenging role where you will embed a modern, efficient working culture and deliver improved service, ensuring the team consistently deliver against varying customer KPI's and SLA's and aligned with the company objectives.
- Oversee all projects, monitoring daily workflows, aligning day-day work with special projects and against company objectives when scheduling
- Maintain and improve the customer experience, quality, and schedule of delivery
- Ultimate responsibility for successful project delivery, managing small team of project coordinators promoting appropriate project management methodologies
- Attending production and planning meetings
- Identify process issues making recommendations for continuous improvement, reporting to Head of Sales
- Ensure all projects are properly planned with all departments to ensure seamless delivery
- Build successful relationships across internal teams
- Attend non-compliance meetings and steer improvements and accountability
- Oversee purchasing and stock control function
- Contribute to management meetings to inform strategy
- Lead frequent internal project status meetings, ensuring agreed workflows are followed
- People Management. Manage a small Project Team including up to 3 Project
- Coordinators and a purchasing / procurement function
The chosen candidate will:
- Proven Project Management experience with preference for qualifications and knowledge of lean manufacturing methods
- Understanding of quality control and complaints processes
- Ability to follow and help improve processes
- Proven experience in Microsoft office based programmes as well as CRM and ERP manufacturing systems
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable in fast paced environment, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team orientated with a 'can do' attitude and ability to think outside the box to create ideas, solve issues quickly and effectively
- Hands-on, can-do approach
- Ability to prioritise and work quickly and efficiently within tight timeframes
- Experience of people management and understanding of monitoring performance against business objectives
- Be ambitious in nature with a strong drive to progress and succeed both as a team and individual, you will drive efficiencies in processes, supporting the adoption of project methodology