Project Manager - Luxury Packaging (Ref: PK7035)
NEW VACANCY! (PK7035)
PROJECT MANAGER - LUXURY PACKAGING
£30K - £40K (Dependant On Experience) + Bonus Scheme + Flexible Working + 21 Days Annual Leave (Increasing 1 day per year)
*** Option for Working From Home and Office ***
Our client is a luxury packaging company who develop, produce & supply packaging and gifting products, turning ideas into reality for the world's best companies. Their expertise, commitment to quality, and first-class customer service makes our client the number-one trusted partner.
They are now looking for a Project Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the Project Management of existing customers within the Beauty Department.
- Management of an assigned portfolio of existing customers to support the Sales team to deliver orders from project confirmation through to delivery.
- Develop direct key relationships with multi-level contacts within each client organisation to cultivate and maintain good relationships.
- Ensure that project, order and delivery timelines are coordinated and managed accurately, via Critical Path Analysis systems to ensure all deadlines are achieved and communicated internally and externally.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Delivery of a high number of SKUs at one time across multiple products and a varied number of brands.
- Work closely with the Operations and Design teams to ensure that standards, processes and agreed project management methods are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Co-ordination and production of project reports.
- Communicate with team members on individual customer projects and order process requirements.
- Propose and present project management tools and strategy solutions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of action plans to enable time, resource and process management.
- Management of customer sample quality approval process.
- Coordinate all sample distribution to customers on behalf of the Sales team.
- A minimum of 3 years Project Management Experience working with recognised project management processes.
- Experience within the Beauty Sector is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication & time management skills.
- Experience working with international clients.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Excellent people skills - building trust with the team - being dependable and proactive.