- £Negotiable (Depending on Experience)
Project Manager - Large Format (Ref: SC3176)
NEW VACANCY! (SC3176)
PROJECT MANAGER - LARGE FORMAT
£Negotiable (Depending on Experience) + 28 Days Holiday (Including 8 Bank Holidays) Increasing by 1 extra day each year up to 33 Days
Hours of Work: Monday To Friday / 8:30am To 5:00pm
Our client is a large format printing company based in London. They offer a full business solution to a very wide range of customers from design agencies through to end users.
As the one of a team of Project Managers you will be the interface between clients and internal operations, you will work in an energetic and fast-moving environment, coordinating and driving their clients' daily requirements, as well as planning and assisting in the development of potential new business opportunities - proactively driving and developing accounts.
You will need practical graphic production knowledge with the capability to plan and manage complex projects. You will be required to produce quotations and mange a project through the production process and on site to completion. Being able to prioritise, use your initiative, get results and work to deadlines are key requirements for this role.
- Take brief from clients on the phone or in person.
- Produce quotations and liaise with the client to finalize their requirements.
- Manage the production of artwork, amendments and pre-press with the artwork studio.
- Keep close contact with the internal production team, monitoring quality and timelines.
- Liaise with suppliers and outsourced providers.
- Overseeing site installs as required.
- Site surveys
- Relevant project management experience
- Experience in successfully project managing a broad portfolio of clients
- A good understanding of the design, print and production process
- A solid understanding of Large Format Graphics and Promotional Installations is advantageous
- Excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills