Project Manager (Installations) - Signs & Graphics (Ref: SN2454)
NEW VACANCY! (SN2454)
PROJECT MANAGER (INSTALLATIONS) - SIGNS & GRAPHICS
HOMEBASED (COVERING MANCHESTER TO OXFORDSHIRE)
£Open depending on Experience + Pension + Car/Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is one of the UK's leading Graphics, Vehicle Media, Signs and Branding companies dealing with various market sectors including transportation, retail, promotional, architectural, events and petroleum to name a few.
They are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team. You will plan, execute and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and budgets. This includes coordinating the efforts of the team members in order to deliver projects to agreed schedules. The project Manager will also oversee objectives and quality controls throughout the project duration.
This role can be office or home office based with travel to client sites across the UK but with a focus on the area between Manchester and Oxfordshire.
The Role / Responsibilities:
- Liaise with project stakeholders on a regular basis
- Estimate the resources and participants required to achieve project goals
- To enable a project to succeed the candidate will establish and continually manage project expectations with internal and external stakeholders
- Delegation of tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel will be part of the candidates remit
- You will encourage building, developing and growing any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, deliverables, and expectations.
- You will develop and deliver RAMS for each project and work closely with the Health & Safety and Compliance Manager for any other site-specific Health & Safety concerns
- Develop full scale project schedules and associated communication documentation in order to demonstrate the smooth running of the project
- You will direct and manage project implementation
- You will have responsibility for defining project scope, goals and also deliverables
- Ensure you are aware of and comply with all data protection policies of the organisation relevant to their business role
- Report any actual or potential security breaches
- Contribute to data protection impact assessment where required
- Responsive to the needs of the team and the business, you will strive for excellence in your work and deliver solutions to problems that will help the company to exceed the expectations of their customers every day.
- Open and honest, able to learn from your mistakes and be a member of the team that the company can rely on.
- Curious, leading you to ask questions and think creatively; looking for new ways to deliver the company's services and helping them to continually evolve.
- Value team working, taking enjoyment from listening, sharing and collaborating with others across the business.
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of budget control
- Excellent organisational planning and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and lead a team
- Good understanding of business practice
Innovation, Flexibility And Resilience
- Thinks creatively and is willing to positively challenge how things are.
- Encourages new ideas and creativity in others.
- Suggests new and practical ways of doing things.
- Reflects and learns from experience, taking the positive out of different situations.
- Responds positively to and embraces change.
- Understands the 'why'.
- Perseveres in the face of challenging tasks/goals to achieve required results.
- Overcomes setbacks and disappointments quickly and constructively.
- Effectively manages own emotion and emotional responses.
Integrity, Collaboration And Support
- Listens to and empathises with the views of others, irrespective of own opinions.
- Questions and challenges appropriately.
- Continues to have a 'can do' attitude and support colleagues even when under pressure or experiencing difficulties.
- Demonstrates fairness and respect consistently towards every team member regardless of role
- Breaks barriers down to cross team working and challenges "them and us" behaviour.
- Accountable and responsible for your own actions.
- Maintains ongoing, two-way, reciprocal conversations and relationships.
- Actively commits to and demonstrates the values of the business and promotes them positively to all around them.
- Responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues.
- Does what is always right for the customer and the business rather than what is convenient.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride in the delivery of the company products and services and in team achievements.