Production Operative - Corrugated Packaging (Ref: PK6097)
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE - CORRUGATED PACKAGING
SOUTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
£18,720 - £25K (Depending on Experience) + 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays + Overtime at time & ½
Hour of Works:
Working 1 of 2 permanent shifts; EITHER 6am to 2pm, or 2pm to 10pm
Our client is a leading corrugated packaging company based in the South East. They provide their clients with a range of corrugated packaging, transit packaging and retail ready packaging.
They are currently looking to recruit a Production Operative to join their Conversion Department.
The ideal candidate will have machine operator experience in the corrugated, paper or print industries or who is willing to work hard, learn and develop their skills required for the role.
- Feeding board onto feed sections of machines
- Stacking boxes onto pallets
- Stacking finished goods onto pallets
- Stacking pallets
- Checking quality
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Have a keen eye for Health & Safety
- Training on how to operate the various machines
- Previous manufacturing experience is desirable though not essential
- Good teamworking skills
- Have a drive to want to learn and develop yourself
- Good problem solving skills and an eye for continuous improvement
- Able to speak English (to a standard)
- Ability to work hard and demonstrate the ability to go above and beyond
You will need to ensure that you are helping to produce a good quality product whilst maximising productivity and ensuring a safe environment.