Production Manager - Direct Mail (Ref: DM1077)
£Generous depending on experience + Co Pension + Other Benefits TBD
Our client is a successful and well-established Direct Mail company that offer clients, lettershop, enclosing, data processing, postal optimisation, laser printing, personalisation, envelope printing and international mail services.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager, you'll be leading their production operation and will be accountable for its planning, reporting and performance. The client is looking for someone who will ensure production is of the highest quality as well as cost effective and punctual.
As Production Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and communicating the production schedule
- Forecasting product delivery with sales / account management and internal stakeholders ensuring any problems are communicated in a timely manner
- Ensuring there is sufficient capacity in the production teams to meet short- and long-term forecasts
- Responsibility for the implementation of and compliance with Quality Management Systems within production
- Ensuring the production team is managed to optimise the cost of project delivery
- Maintaining an excellent level of communication with and management of the production sales / account management teams
- Implementing appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to measure and support continuous improvement activity in production
This is a key role within the team, the client is seeking someone who has the experience of a Production Manager with strong communication and management skills. The successful candidate will be ambitious and focused and will take a methodical approach to problem solving and pay attention to detail.
You must possess the following attributes:
- At least 3 years production management experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Experience in Quality system requirements e.g. ISO 9001
- Experience dealing with a variety of sub contract component vendors
- A can-do attitude with a determination to drive forward improvements within a successful business
To apply for this position please email your CV