Print Technician (Ref: SC2875)
NEW VACANCY! (SC2875)
PRINT TECHNICIAN GREATER LONDON
£ Open (Depending On Experience) + Overtime + Pension + Parking
Hours of work: 7:30am to 4:30pm
Our client is a well-established exhibitions and shop fitting company based in Greater London.
They provide a full service from design through to installation, delivering to customer demands on timescales, budget and quality.
They are currently looking to recruit a Print Technician to join their team, running & maintaining a Swiss-Q Flat bed.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- A great work ethic with a positive can-do attitude
- Good communication with colleagues at all levels
- Flexible to change and able to adapt to fluid situations
- Excellent organisational skills, able to demonstrate managing multiple projects to conclusion
- Able to motivate and inspire colleagues
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Processing Print orders
- Making sure standard print materials are always in stock
- Liaising with print suppliers regarding new improved products on the market so we are always offering the best product solution to their clients
- Working directly with the client to make sure the job is up to their standards
- Organising the job board for jobs to be completed on time and delivered to the client
- Proactively thinking to improve your department processes to make things slicker and faster
- In depth knowledge of materials, different print processes