Print Finisher (Ref: PT2893)
NEW VACANCY! (PT2893)
MANCHESTER / LANCASHIRE
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Overtime (Paid at Time + 1/2) + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 4:30pm & Friday 7:30am to 1:30pm
Our client is a commercial printing company based in the Lancashire. They provide their clients with a range of small format digital, B1 and B2 litho print. They are currently looking to recruit a Print Finisher to join their team.
The chosen candidate will be working within the production team: bindery, guillotining and folding and carrying out general production duties.
Experience of Printing on an SM52 would be an advantage but not essential, training will be provided.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Maintain equipment to a high standard.
- Advise management of any faults or breakdowns immediately.
- Thoroughly read all provided workbag information prior to commencing makereadies.
- Maintain high levels of quality and consistency throughout production runs.
- Maintain Running speeds as directed by management.
- Pallet Flags must be filled in.
- All details must be filled in on Job Bag log form.
- Ensuring raw materials are of a consistent quality and any faults reported to management.
- Keep working area tidy and machinery clean.
- Any other duties as instructed by management.