Print Finisher - Ireland (Relocation from the UK) (Ref: PT2785)
NEW VACANCY! (PT2785)
KERRY - IRELAND (Relocation from the UK)
€Open per hour dependant on Experience + Overtime (time 1/2)
We have a client based in County Kerry Ireland who is looking for an experienced Finisher on a Permanent Basis, they will help with relocation.
- Print Finisher required with experience in book-binding, die-cutting and general finishing duties, minimum of 3-5 years' experience.
- Desired characteristics include; hard working, conscientious, flexible, punctual, strong drive, able to work both as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Hours: Days Monday - Friday (flexible)
- Accommodation and flights will all be covered by the company
- Nearest airports are Kerry Airport, Cork Airport and Shannon Airport - all transfers will be looked after.
- Ideally the candidate will have 3+ years' experience.
- Our client is one of the largest trade printers in Ireland with 2 SRA1 Presses and 1 SRA 2 along with 2 high velocity SRA3 Digital Presses. They are in a newly purpose built 30,000 square foot facility operating 24/5
- County Kerry is an all year round tourist destination
- 25,000 acres of national park
- Lakes and mountains on the doorstep
- Best beaches in Ireland a drive away
- Best nightlife and entertainment in Ireland
- On the famed Ring of Kerry
Could the Emerald Isle be calling your name?
If this role is of interest or you know of someone who would be interested, please get it in touch now!