Polythene External Sales Executive (Ref: PK4872)
Our client is a family business, based in the Midlands with over 30 years' experience specialising in polythene extrusion and conversion. Extruding and manufacturing bespoke polythene tubing and bags to the highest possible standards providing clients with the perfect packaging solution for their needs.
They currently require an External Sales Executive in a home based role ideally situated in the Midlands. This will require a background in the polythene packaging industry, either from a manufacturer or distributor. The Company supply to merchants and end users.
The primary focus will be on development of new business from new customers.
Main Responsibilities and Activities:
- Identify strategic business opportunities to increase sales of the company's products within your area
- Promotion of their facilities to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach
- Develop and submit quotes to customers, negotiating as necessary to secure the contracts
- Having the ability to recognise opportunities and the sales experience to nurture prospects into clients
- Develop a portfolio of clients into key accounts and lead a sales strategy for the UK
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Deliver sales updates and reporting
- Identify and develop prospects into clients
- Reporting of key quotations and new business opportunities to the SD
- Identify new markets for product development
- Implement marketing, advertising and promotion planning as required
- Prioritise activities and prospects towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales
- Extensive travel within sales area
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
The ideal candidate will have some polythene experience with a minimum of 3 years proven track record of external sales.