OfficeBased Business Development Executive-Disposable Packaging (Ref: PK5833)
£22K - £28K + Bonus + 28 Days Including Bank Holidays + Pension
Hours of Work: 9:00am - 5:30pm / 6:00pm (when at trade shows etc, you may be asked to stay back till 6:00pm)
Our client is looking for a field based Salesperson to sell eco-friendly disposable food packaging, supplying a range of products including cups, bags, tubs, hot and cold containers, hygiene and janitorial products and tableware into Coffee Shops, Restaurants, Cafes, Caterers etc.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic, confident Office Based Business Development Executive to play a proactive key role in the day to day running and development of the business.
Please note, this role is office based and you will be required to visit candidates across London approximately 1 day per week.
You will be given monthly targets, if these are met a bonus of £130 is paid the following month.
The successful individual will ideally have an interest in the food packaging industry and have a good idea about trends in the market for these types of products.
Ideally applicants will have experience in selling food packaging disposables.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Managing existing client accounts and building relationships
- Contacting clients on a regular basis to upsell and introduce additional/new products
- Pursue and convert new business leads/enquires into sales opportunities to build client portfolio.
- Ensure customer orders are processed are processed efficiently and promptly
- Prospecting for new business opportunities and cold calling clients to introduce products/services
- Maintaining presence on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Problem Solving and resolving and customer queries/complaints in a timely manner.
- Confident with handling good volume of in-bound and out-bound calls.
- Minimum degree level candidate required that is confident with numbers
- Previous sales or customer service experience is essential
- Experience in the use of CRM (contact management system) and Quickbooks will be a bonus, however training will be provided
- Work effectively as part of a friendly team.
- Self-motivated and able to multi task whilst maintain high level of attention to detail and confidentiality when busy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages namely Word, Excel and PowerPoint