Metal Works Manager (Ref: SC2876)
NEW VACANCY! (SC2876)
METAL WORKS MANAGER GREATER LONDON
£ Open (Depending On Experience) + Overtime + Pension + Parking
Hours of work: 7:30am to 4:30pm
Our client is a well-established exhibitions and shop fitting company based in Greater London.
They provide a full service from design through to installation, delivering to customer demands on timescales, budget and quality.
They are currently looking to recruit a Metal Works Manager to join their team, reporting to the Sales Director & Managing Director.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Must be able to quote confidently in sheet metal, tubing etc
- Experience sheet metal work
- Full Driving license
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the metal workshop output
- Monitor and address any quality issues before moving onto the next stage
- Manage powder coating and laser cutting companies alongside the project
- Liaise with different departments for other components to complete the job
- Check and sign-off team members weekly timesheets including any over time they may have done
- Daily morning meetings delegating to the team their specific jobs and deadlines
- Computer literate - Must be able to confidently send and receive emails/quotes
- Ability to perform metalwork operations to use tools & benchtop tools
- Ability to read mechanical drawings & to use measuring instruments
- Strength & Physical fitness
- Ensuring products meet production specifications
- Finishing and assembling metal components