Metal Fabricator - Signage (Experienced or Trainee) (Ref: SN2513)
NEW VACANCY! (SN2513)
METAL FABRICATOR - SIGNAGE (EXPERIENCED OR TRAINEE)
STAFFORDSHIRE / DERBYSHIRE
£Open (Depending on Experience)
Our client is a leading signage company based on the West / East Midlands boarder. They specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of shop signs, vehicle graphics, digital signage, exhibition and displays. In-house they have Oce Flatbed Printers, Latex HP machines and Vinyl Cutters.
They are currently looking to recruit a Metal Fabricator to join their busy team. The client is looking for experienced candidates or trainees who they are happy to train up. The role will involve welding and fabrication of aluminium boxes, panels and some steel work.
- Experience or interest in sheet metal / steel fabrication industry
- Experience with both aluminium and stainless steel
- Experience with soft solder
- Confident at Welding
- Understand different letter fixing methods
- Can understand drawings and follow job sheets
- Safety practices must always be applied
- Be a quick learner and enjoy working on multiple different projects simultaneously
*A previous background in Signage would be a distinct advantage however the client will consider any Metal Working experience and will also consider training up candidates with transferable skills