Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please view our available jobs.
Clare Devlin is your principle consultant for this vacancy
- £Open DOE + Overtime + Pension
Litho No2 Assistant - B1 Print (Ref: PT3067)
NEW VACANCY! (PT3067)
LITHO NO2 ASSISTANT - B1 PRINT
£Open DOE + Overtime + Pension
Hours: Rotating D/day shift - 6:00am to 13:30pm /13:30pm to 21.00pm
Our client is one of the leading multi-channel marketing solutions companies in the UK. With a multi-million turnover and sites across the country, they provide high end products and solutions to a varied client market.
They are currently looking to recruit a Litho No2 Assistant to assist the No1 Minder in running a Heidelberg XL 105 10 Colour printing press and support the goals of the Litho Department.
- Organise raw materials for the printing press
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of the Litho printing processes, the equipment within the Litho Department and the products the equipment is capable of producing.
- To ensure that all of the correct procedures are followed for ISO quality checking and the appropriate paperwork is completed.
- To perform the required daily machine safety checks.
- To help to achieve team and individual targets as set by the Production Department Management.
- Undertake support tasks as required by the management team.
- Strong and effective communication at all levels of the business.
- Good time keeping and attendance.
- Maintain a tidy and clean working area.
- Understand and adhere to the company policies and procedures with particular emphasis on quality and health and safety.
- To be willing and able to work overtime at relatively short notice and to cover holidays and sickness as and when required.
Skills / Abilities
- Good verbal and listening skills
- Flexible attitude
- Must be methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Team player, able and willing to assist other members of the team
- Able to maintain good disciplines and standards, initiative, and drive
Experience would be beneficial although full training will be given if required.