LEAD SIGN & GRAPHICS FITTER (Ref: SN2311)
NEW VACANCY! (SN2311)
LEAD SIGN & GRAPHICS FITTER
Up To £30K (Depending On Experience) + Overtime (Paid at Time + ½ & Sundays Double Time) + Van + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Our client is an established signage company based in the East Midlands. They offer a range of signage including wayfinding, bespoke, built up lettering, wall coverings, graphics and suspended signage.
Due to their continued success and growth, they are looking to recruit a Lead Signs and Graphics Installer to join their team.
- At least 5 years' experience in a sign industry installation job role.
- Good technical knowledge of all signage products, fabrication, vinyl and print.
- Sound knowledge of installing internal and external signage to differing surfaces and heights.
- CSCS Card Holder.
- IPAF / PASMA Certified.
- SSSTS (Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme).
- Experienced at working on large construction sites.
- Clean driving licence.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety.
- Good with clients.
- Happy to work in a team and on own.
- Positive attitude.
- Happy to work overtime and away when required.
- Travelling to sites throughout the UK, therefore this may require working / staying away and overtime.
- Installing a wide variety of signage and wayfinding products as well as printed and vinyl media.
- Helping to train, build and manage a team of Installers.
- Completing signage and graphics installations on time and to a high standard, in a wide range of environments.
- On site Health and Safety.
- Reading architectural drawings.
- Representing the company at all times and liaising with clients on site.
- Working at heights and with a variety of tools.