Gluing Operator - Cartons (Ref: PK6462)
NEW VACANCY! PK6462
GLUING OPERATOR NORTH WEST
(Please contact me for further details)
Salary £18.03 on a 3-shift pattern
Our client is a market leading folding carton manufacturer based in the North West, supplying to predominately the food market. They have an exceptional reputation for their outstanding levels of quality and service.
Due to significant investment they are looking to recruit a Gluing Operator to operate to join their team
Responsibilities / Experience:
- Minimum 3 years Operator experience.
- Experience with applicators beneficial.
- Experience of other processes including Die-Cutting and Flexo printing beneficial but not essential.
- Previous work on Bobst, Duran or Signature 110 machinery essential.
- English skills with excellent written and verbal are essential.
- Set Gluing machine and glues proof copies
- Examines proof copies and adjusts machines as necessary
- Start gluing run and ensures that the process runs smoothly, achieving output and quality performance targets in line with standard operating procedures
- Carry out planned operator maintenance
- Co-operate with line management, or any other person with specific responsibilities for health and safety
This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb business who look after their staff incredibly well.