- £Negotiable (Depending on Experience)
General Manager - Signs & Graphics (Ref: SN2580)
NEW VACANCY! (SN2580)
GENERAL MANAGER - SIGNS / GRAPHICS
£Negotiable (Depending on Experience) + Opportunity to Become Shareholder + Pension + Healthcare etc.
Hours: 8:30am to 5pm / Monday to Friday
Our client is a signage & graphics company based in the Bristol area, they are currently looking to a recruit a Manager to help run the company working alongside the Managing Director. This role would be suited to an All-rounder with previous experience in the large format & signage industry who is capable of running a small business day-to-day.
This is a very exciting prospect, as there is an opportunity to become a shareholder for the right candidate.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Ability to manage the business in the Managing Directors absence
- Capable of comfortably balancing support and communication with authority and delegation
- Managing workflow and ensuring staff are doing what is required of them
- Be hands-on when required
- Responsible for running the production department
- Liaising with clients
- Good organisational skills
- Positive attitude is essential
- Self-responsibility, efficiency and balance
Good communication and multi-tasking skills