Flexo Print Operator - Corrugated Packaging (Ref: PK6207)
FLEXO PRINT OPERATOR
Starting Salary: £26K - £28K
Working Shifts: 40 Hours per week on a rotating shift;
* Week 1 - Monday to Friday, 6am to 2pm
* Week 2 - Monday to Friday, 2pm to 10pm
Our client is a currently looking to recruit a Flexo Print Operator to join their Production team who will report to the Production Shift Supervisor. The chosen candidate will manufacture or assist in the manufacture of corrugated packaging to high quality print specifications.
You will be operating the Bobst 6 Colour Flexo Print Machine.
Please note my client will consider a Flexo or Litho Printer and is happy to offer training!
- Taking print dimensional and visual measurements and associating these with products specifications, ensuring products are within tolerance of customer expectations
- Cleaning and maintaining machinery
- Setting machinery both via a computer and manually
- Demonstrating flexibility in operating a variety of machinery proficiently
- Ensure accurate records are maintained throughout production process
- Look to help your Team Leader improve on all KPI's with effective utilisation of labour and resources
- Minimise downtime by forward planning to ensure all materials are available well in advance
- To help utilise allocated labour to the best effect in order to achieve identified priorities
- Work with your Team Leader on process / continuous improvement projects
- To help your Team Leader coordinate labour over meal breaks and ensure allocated break times are adhered to