External Designer - Storage Solutions (Ref: PK5483)
Our client is a well-established market leader in the supply of storage and materials handling solutions in the UK. They are a very sales orientated business with a proven track record of designing and delivering fast and efficient storage and handling solutions.
They have a current requirement for a Midlands or North of London based Designer in a home working/ external role to visit clients and design bespoke storage and materials handling solutions.
There is a requirement to visit the office on a fortnightly basis.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a client facing Design role within the UK industrial storage solutions sector. You will have strong technical abilities coupled with a proficiency in AUTOCAD.
You will also have great attention to detail, a focus on achieving results and will be an expert at managing the unexpected.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- Visiting clients for pre-allocated appointments
- Meeting with prospect clients from MDs to Warehouse Managers
- Look at existing storage and handling issues
- Measure the space, discuss goals and options to efficiently solve problems
- Return home and using AUTOCAD software design layouts and solutions
- Provide quotations and digital designs to clients