Experienced Designer - Wall Art (Ref: SC2607)
£Highly Competitive + Bonus
A successful leading manufacturer requires an experienced Designer to manage the design and development of their product ranges. You would join a strong experienced team involved in the sourcing, creating and presentation of art work. You would take responsibility for developing and building full product ranges with the emphasis on creating highly innovative commercial products that stand out within the marketplace.
This is a unique role, with some involvement in sourcing and developing artwork, but predominantly responsible for creating the finished product through unique presentations and applications. Key to your success would be the ability to assess the range as it develops ensuring we effectively cover a comprehensive range of imagery / colour / presentation / price points.
The role would involve:
- Identifying the latest trends in colour, imagery, presentation techniques and bringing them together within a commercial release.
- Organising the sampling of different product applications and experimenting with different design techniques.
- Managing multiple images in various forms of development to completion by involvement with different departments.
- Sourcing imagery to customer briefs and developing tailored presentations for specific projects.
- Experienced in managing your own area and ideally have had sole responsibility for creating and designing bespoke product ranges.
- Experienced within the Home Furnishing market or possess some form of art background / experience.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- MAC experience with Photoshop / InDesign knowledge.
- To be highly innovative, commercially aware and passionate about design.
- Ability to drive the project, deal with deadline pressures and co-ordinate the development of finished ranges.