Enclosing Operator - Direct Mail (Ref: DM1215)
NEW VACANCY! (DM1215)
ENCLOSING OPERATOR - DIRECT MAIL WEST MIDLANDS
£Open depending on Experience
Working Hours: Mon - Fri Double day shift, 06:00 to 14:00 & 14:00 to 22:00 rotating weekly.
Our client is a well-established direct mail and print solutions company based in the West Midlands.
They are currently looking to recruit an Enclosing Operator to join their production team. Working with the production team, you will be required to help in production, working across all 'departments'. i.e.: IT / Data services, hand fulfilment, Mailing Machines etc. - you will need to ensure that all work is carried out to the highest standard, carrying out your work correctly, (according to the Job Card / making all machines run at the correct speeds with high levels of accuracy).
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- To help increase mailing turnaround times and improve their KPI for "'% of mailings sent on time" Monday to Friday.
- To ensure that you are adhering to company procedures i.e.: quality checks on each job and ensuring that the relevant paperwork relates to each job.
- You will need to be "hands on" with each department and be able to operate a variety of the companys mailing machines to maximise machine output and maintain highest levels of mailing quality.
- You will need to liaise with the Production Manager & Co-Machine Operators to ensure requirements and daily production goals are achieved and generally helping out with the smooth running of the production department, wherever reasonably required.
- To positively promote and support the growth of the business (top line and bottom line) and help support a positive 'can do' team production environment.
- Promote and maintain clean and safe working environment.
- Communication - Ability to liaise with and communicate instructions and requirements to fulfilment team members to achieve maximum machine efficiency.
- Teamwork - good team member, provide support to other team members, positive team attitude, willing to assist in completing team workload.
- Attention to detail - complete work without need for supervision and to deadlines, striving for highest standards.
- Attitude - enthusiastic, motivated, good work ethic, flexibility to tasks & hours of work, desire to learn, accept ownership/responsibility.