Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please view our available jobs.
Ecommerce Web Designer And Developer (Ref: SN2254)
NEW VACANCY! (SN2254)
ECOMMERCE WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER
PRESTON / CHORLEY / BLACKBURN
£21K-£27K Dependent on Experience
Our client is a fast-growing company offering a wide range of signs, vehicle graphics and service to both local and national companies.
They are looking for an ambitious and creative Ecommerce Web Designer and Developer with an excellent understanding of digital marketing techniques. As a sign manufacturer, they have the equipment, machinery and skills to produce a range of products, not necessarily signage related and they are looking to expand their portfolio and sell online.
They have a target to launch a large quantity of niche product e-commerce stores over the next 24 months, and this will continue to develop thereafter.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to take responsibility and have a direct impact on the expansion of the business.
They must possess strong commercial awareness and have proven skills and experience within this role.
- Researching consumer trends and feed into product development.
- Developing marketing campaigns, owning the ecommerce strategy.
- Building, populating and managing ecommerce websites and taking ownership for the product journey from manufacture or purchasing, logistics, packaging and pricing to B2C selling on the relevant markets.
- Working with the Graphic Designer, production team and finance to ensure orders are fulfilled and despatched efficiently and profitably.
- Optimisation and maintenance of business website, promotions and marketing to existing customers.
There will be scope for home working but the successful candidate must be within commutable distance of the office