Digital Printer / Vinyl Applicator (Ref: SN2451)
NEW VACANCY! (SN2451)
DIGITAL PRINTER / VINYL APPLICATOR
£Open (DOE) + Pension + 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Overtime (Time ½)
Hours Of Work: 8am To 4:30pm - Monday To Friday
Our client is a signage company based in Kent, they are currently looking to recruit a Digital Printer / Vinyl Applicator to join their existing team.
This is the ideal role for someone wishing to join a growing business and who is looking to progress & move forward with their own career, in an environment that is dedicated to performing quality work and providing fast, responsive and outstanding service their customers.
- The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and be competent using a variety of applications including Adobe Acrobat, Publisher and Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail must be second to none
- Able to manage own time and workload
- Be proactive and work to tight deadlines
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as and when required
- As well as being a team player you will also have the ability to work under your own initiative when needed
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Individuals working in the vinyl application & digital printing department will be using and maintaining a variety of digital printing equipment and PC's to process jobs, download and manipulate artwork files.
- Operating a variety of digital printing machines
- Maintaining all machines and equipment within the department
- Managing Stock Levels
- Looking at daily & weekly job files to ensure all items are produced on time and ready for delivery or installation
- Monitor quality standards and processes are always met & used
- Ensure safety guidelines are met to assure a safe working environment
- Equipment Involved; 1no Canon Arizona flat-bed 2500mm x 1250mm / 1no Canon Colorado UV printer 1600mm width multi feed / 1no HP 370 Latex printer / Plotters / Automated Letter Bending machine / Laser welding