Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please view our available jobs.
Clare Devlin is your principle consultant for this vacancy
- £Open depending on Experience
- West Yorkshire
Die Cutting Operator - Print or Packaging (Ref: PT3062)
NEW VACANCY! (PT3062)
DIE CUTTING OPERATOR - PRINT OR PACKAGING
£Open depending on Experience + Continental Shifts + Overtime + Pension + Various Benefit Schemes + Sick Pay + Gym Membership + Health Cover
Our client based in West Yorkshire specialises in the manufacture of greeting cards and employ over 100 people.
Due to investment, they are currently looking to recruit a Die Cutting Operative to operate their Bobst Expert Cut machine. The successful candidate will ideally have previous Die Cutting experience ideally in Greetings Cards but the client will consider other backgrounds such as Packaging.
- Bobst experience is a distinct advantage
- To set and run all machinery as efficiently as possible.
- To ensure the maintenance of the equipment is of the highest standard and where ever possibly achieve preventative maintenance.
- Produce an acceptable level of output daily.
- Endeavour to keep waste levels to an absolute minimum and continually work towards reducing these levels.
- Maintain the highest possible standard of quality at all times.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of housekeeping around your work area and within your department at all times.
- Ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and other legal requirements are maintained at all times.
- To be positive, pro-active and above all conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
To apply please send your CV