Die Cutter / Cut & Crease Operator (Ref: PK6578)
NEW VACANCY! (PK6578)
DIE CUTTER / CUT AND CREASE OPERATOR
£11.50 Starting Rate
Rising to £12.50 after 6 month probation + £50 Per week attendance bonus
Basic Wage £28600 based on a 40 hour week + Pension + Onsite Parking
Hours of Work: MONDAY TO THURSDAY - 7AM TO 6PM PLUS OVERIME (TIME AND ¼)
The company have been established for over 70 years and have an excellent reputation for providing quality products that are delivered on time. They manufacture packaging solutions made from corrugated board and solid board. The company has enjoyed sustainable international growth over the years with 30 sites across Europe.
Our client has invested in new machinery and is looking to strengthen their team by recruiting a Die Cut / Cut & Crease Operator to work on their Bobst multifold and Bobst Mastercut machines.
Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Machine Operators are crucial to the success of their business, tasked with responsibility of operating machinery to safely achieve maximum outputs and efficiency.
- Understanding how machine operates, conduct quality checks periodically and adjust machine as needed for changeover
- To be responsible for the health and safety of yourself and others whilst at work.
- Ability to follow instructions and production schedules.
- To be able to act quickly when problems arise.
- Carry out cleaning tasks to a high standard.
- To operate the machinery in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring operating efficiency is maximised and downtime minimised.
- A strong attention to detail, be able to solve problems and make decisions.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills coupled with self-motivation to meet deadlines
- As a Team member you must be versatile and willing to do whatever is needed to support others.