Data Programmer - Direct Mail (Ref: DM1275)
NEW VACANCY! (DM1275)
DATA PROGRAMMER - DIRECT MAIL
£Open (Depending On Experience)
Our client is a Direct Mail and Print Company based in West Yorkshire. Their expertise lies within Direct Mail print production from straight forward leaflets, envelopes and letterheads to multi-million runs of brochures and catalogues. They also offer a whole range of other printing services, from printed promotions and incentives to large format point of sale and digital optimization and data.
They are currently looking to recruit a Data Programmer to join their team.
The role requires experience in Direct Mail software and data manipulation. The core responsibilities will include accurate and timely delivery of all data processing briefs. You will be working to SLA's, ensuring projects are processed with the highest levels of quality and accuracy and delivered within an agreed timescale.
- Process data (manipulate, cleanse, sort) using Cygnus, Swift, PReS workflow
- Prepare VDP documents using PrintShop Mail, PReS Designer, InDesign / XMPie
- Understand and implement job briefs and specifications
- Support other members of the Data Team when required
Desirable Key Skills & Behaviours
- Experience with Office365
- Previous experience working in the similar role
- Knowledge of Royal Mail and DSA postage services specifications
- Knowledge and experience with Intelligent Insertion Machines
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
- Enjoy working in a busy, dynamic environment
To apply for the role please send a copy of your CV