CUT & CREASE, GLUING AND WINDOW PATCH OPERATORS WANTED! (Ref: PK7142)
*** Help Towards Relocation Available ***
SHIFT PATTERNS ON OFFER:
3 shifts (6am - 1.30pm, 1.30pm - 21.00pm, & 21.00pm - 6am)
Continentals (3 x 12 hour per week)
Our Client are specialists in manufacturing and printed folded cartons to a variety of markets, they have a state of the art factory with the very latest technology and machinery, our clients is growing at a tremendous rate. building a large factory extension therefore so career prospects have never been better!
Our client is looking to recruit Cut & Crease, Gluing and Window Patch Operators either on a three shift or continental shift pattern.
My client is happy to employ an experienced candidate or look at anyone at the beginning of their career - they will provide full training
You will be responsible for setting up and efficiently running the machinery within the company's operations.
- Ensure the smooth running of machines, producing high quality cartons.
- Make ready and run the machines, following the instructions given on the works orders regarding run speeds and special instructions.
- Carry out quality checks at pre-determined intervals throughout the running of the job.
- Must have good working relationships with all individuals and departments
- Ensure that the machine is kept clean and tidy at all times and that maintenance programmes are followed and documented.
- Report any faults immediately to the Production Manager.
- Ability to deal with and speak to engineers directly, depending on the nature of the fault.
- Perform any other duties as and when required.
- Have a degree of personal flexibility as it may be expected, from time to time, to assist other departments.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, hygiene standards, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.