- £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- West Midlands
Customer Engagement Manager - Labelling & Artwork Solutions (Ref: PK7674)
NEW VACANCY! (PK7674)
CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT MANAGER - LABELLING & ARTWORK SOLUTIONS
HYBRID WORKING (1 day per week office based - please contact me for location)
£40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + Commission + Annual Bonus + 25 days holiday (plus 8 public holidays) + Free on-site parking + Company Pension Scheme + Private Health + Rewards Program
Our Client is a rapidly growing labelling and artwork management solution provider with an impressive portfolio of customers across heavily regulated industries. In response to the increasing demand, they are looking to expand capabilities in customer excellence. The purpose of a Customer Engagement Manager (Key Account Manager) is to provide the best customer experience possible, which in turn results in customer retention, loyalty, and expansion to ultimately improve customer lifetime value and reduce churn rates.
The role requires a strong knowledge of bespoke software for which full training will be given. Knowledge of packaging, preferably FMCG / labelling and of commercial printing methods, (to include understanding of die lines, colour separations and varnishes & Knowledge of barcodes to GS1 will be invaluable.
- Ensure customers feel valued and satisfied.
- Acting as a liaison between the client and departments within the company to convey information, ensure understanding, and make certain everything gets done in an accurate, timely manner.
- Monitoring the client's budget, explaining costs, and negotiating new terms if necessary.
- Mentoring others within the team in servicing customer accounts.
- Generate and nurture loyalty with customers and encourage them to become advocates of the business.
- Identify opportunities for expansion within customers.
- Ensure all customers are successfully using products and services and are deriving maximum benefit from the solution.
- Provide timely, important, and actionable information including progress reports that is of value to customers and senior management.
- Engage with customers in a simple, honest, energetic, and human tone.
- Delight customers by proactively offering solutions to any issues or concerns they may have.
They are looking for an open minded person who wants to proactively engage with customers. They want to exceed customer expectations through proactive, personalised touches and by aiding them through any issues or challenges they may encounter. They are looking for people who are passionate about delivering quality customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Innovation - surprise and delight customers by stepping in when they have a crisis and offering solutions.
- Ability to multitask and resilience to make the best use of your time to get results.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to understand and action business requirements.
- Ability to quickly absorb and document information.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Google products.
- Ideally Degree level qualification.
- 3 years minimum customer account management or customer engagement experience.
- A valid driving licence and passport as essential.