Commercial / Estimating Role - Packaging (Ref: PK5600)
BEDFORDSHIRE / NORTHANTS / BUCKINGHAMSIRE
Up to £28K (flexible depending on experience and salary will be reviewed every 6 months for the first 2 years with opportunities to increase) + 20 Days Holiday (Up to 25 days based on length of service) + Life Insurance Scheme + Pension (After probation period)
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, alternating shifts:
Week 1: Monday to Friday - 8.00am to 4.00pm with a 30 minute lunch break
Week 2: Monday to Friday - 10.00am to 6.00pm with a 30 minute lunch break
Our client is a well-established independent packaging manufacturer supplying to a variety of markets throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a Candidate to work within the Commercial Team, working closely with customers, internal sales team, external sales team, operations, and some purchasing activities.
My client will consider candidates from any packaging background with commercial and estimating experience. However, experience of Abaca Packaging 3000 software, design, print, purchasing and estimating of packaging will be highly advantageous.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Confident communicator who is customer focused.
- Must be a fast-thinker with strong numeracy and problem-solving skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Customer focused.
- Structural design skills will be an advantage although full training will be given.
- Adept at using and interpreting financial tools and information, to strategically improve margins.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
There is a future opportunity for the successful candidate to move into a Commercial Team Manager position.